Thursday, March 29, 2012

Instant Messaging

I don't really care for instant messaging. If there's someone I have to talk to right away, I'll call or text them. That's just my preference. I used to enjoy chatting online much more when I was younger (early 20s), but not so much now. I even have the option turned off on my Facebook because if I don't people will catch me off-guard and try to chat me when I don't really feel like chatting. It's just not something I'm interested in.

Our school computers have an instant messaging system for the teachers and that is something I will use. My colleague across the hall and I will communicate this way on occasion. We're scared to do it too often because we're not sure how much we are monitored. They have instant messaging blocked to students here.

No comments:

Post a Comment