Monday, February 27, 2012

Photos & Imaging (Flickr)

Flickr is highly useful. The Creative Commons section offers many photos teachers and students can use and manipulate for projects and presentations. This is where I found the candy and sweets photos to use in my class wiki: http://jonesbookwormspap.wikispaces.com

I hadn't started my own photostream until today. I uploaded pics of my chickens both when they were younger and now. They're almost a year old now. They'll be one on March 21st. Beautiful Easter Eggers that lay blue, green, and yellow eggs. The link to my photostream: http://www.flickr.com/photos/jensjunkdrawer/

My experience with Flickr was ok. I enjoyed the final product, but I have seen other programs that were easier to use. I found Flickr to be fun, but slightly frustrating. I think it could be more user-friendly than it is. I had a hard time adding to my photostream once it was created. What I mean is I couldn't find the options for adding photos. I eventually figured it out, but it took longer than I thought it should.

No comments:

Post a Comment